Oral Presentation: PowerPoint or PDF files
Poster Presentation: A0 Size, Portrait Direction
Duration of Each Presentation:
Regular Oral Session: 15 Minutes of Presentation including Q&A.
About Dress Code
All participants are required to dress formally. Casual wear is unacceptable.
National formal dress is acceptable.
Oral Presentation | 口头报告
a maximum of 15 minutes total, including speaking time and discussion. Please make sure your presentation is well timed. Please keep in mind that the program is full and that the speaker after you would like their allocated time available to them.
You can USB flash drive (memory stick), make sure you scanned viruses in your own computer. Each speaker is required to meet her/his session chair in the corresponding session rooms 10 minutes before the session starts and copy the slide file (PPT or PDF) to the computer. It is suggested that you email a copy of your presentation to your personal inbox as a backup. If for some reason the files can’t be accessed from your flash drive, you will be able to download them to the computer from your email.
Please note that each session room will be equipped with a LCD projector, screen, point device, microphone, and a laptop with general presentation software such as Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Reader. Please make sure that your files are compatible and readable with our operation system by using commonly used fronts and symbols. If you plan to use your own computer, please try the connection and make sure it works before your presentation
Movies: If your PowerPoint files contain movies please make sure that they are well formatted and connected to the main files.
1. The Poster size is A0 Size. Poster must be in portrait format (height>width).
2. Please Mark your paper ID on the left head corner.
3. Number sticker will be put on the ground under each stand. Please refer to conference program which will be announced later to locate your poster number and find the corresponding stand.
4. Please sign in on session chair’s form before your session starts. At least one author should stand by the poster for (most of the time) the duration of his/her poster session. This is essential to present your research work to anyone interested in and make sure your presence is verified by session chair.
5. Poster stand will be provided onsite. Please put up the poster at least 15 mins before your session starts and remove your poster at the end of session. Unclaimed poster will be disposed at the end of session. Of course, our staff will be happy to assist you onsite.
Copyright 2020 ICCT - 2020 IEEE 20th International Conference on Communication Technology |